• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

equinox! Challange accepted!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Crap. I just added more RAM to that system so I'll get it back in to production this week. :facepalm:

My Intel Pentium D with GTX 560 Ti was down for two days. I upgraded the video driver and the machine did not return. Its more of a problem with old hardware than a driver issue. Got it back up this morning and looking to build points.

My Vista machine never has booted up since my RAM upgrade. I'm going to have to bring it down and work on it. No WU's on it for now.

No. The low point unit is my Vista machine. I had added RAM to give a light boost to efficiency but the machine never came back up. This week end I'll take it apart again.

My main (Win 8) rig and my XP rig are folding full speed but both had WU's that are several day units. I'll get big points when they turn them in. My Server 2008 machine has been plugging along all this time but only averages about 2k ppd.

I have a Win 7 HTPC that I never turn on any more. It's a Phenom II x6 with a low grade Geforce (240 I think). Maybe I can move that to the basement and start folding on that. :comp:

I'm not hitting my goals at the moment but I will pass you in about three days the_cultie. :rock:

I'm not hitting my goals at the moment but I will pass you in about three days the_cultie. :rock:

Since when did I become a part of this challenge. Oh well, I guess when I finally get an air conditioner installed in my studio apartment I can get my pc folding again. For now, I'll do what i can with pc and laptop i have access to at work :p

Cant you see the_cultie how it works. What was at first a passing comment from don256us turns into a respectful little tug or nudge. He nudges me ,i nudge him. Now we might just have to nudge you. As he said he is about to zip past you so we are giving you a nudge. See the snow ball effect here. Team 32 gains . And we get to enjoy a thread that has carried on a lot longer than i expected but i am enjoying it none the less. Anyone else want a nudge? :cheers:

Ah stop I can't take any more nudges, just blew over $700 on 2 lower control arms for my LR3 and my wallet is struggling with my temptation to pick up one of Hardass' 4P systems. Mind you it beats paying $1700 to the stealership to do the job for me :p

Back