• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Motherboard question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well i ask if you think it will power up the motherboard with that psu with a galaxy geforce GTX 650 1gb GC?i read on the web site require 400.

It should be fine. What other components do you have? If you've got a quad core that you're overclocking heavily and you also plan to overclock the GPU you might be a little on the edge, otherwise the system draw should be well under 430w.

I have a Galaxy geforce GTX 650 GC 1gb that video card i read it take about 400 watts and yes i got a intel core 2 quad and ram 2.50 i thinkI not plan to overclock anything.If i get a new psu i think it was dead when i got it.Hopeing the new psu i get will boot up.

Yeah, if you're not doing serious overclocking then the PSU you have should work just fine. It's a solid unit at the price.

I hopeing i get a good psu that not dead on saturday.And i really like geforce cards there the best i think.

Back