• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MORE SLI/CROSSFIRE CRAP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That certainly is odd C_D, maybe it can piggy back on the other card and it's not something I have ever seen before. Anything I have sli'd the cards may have a slightly different max clock on their own but I've found that SLI is usually the same or less. ?? And a whole 100MHz is quite a jump

I'm wondering if ccc picks the higher clocked card and syncs to it because even when I swap slots it clocks them to the higher card.

I have 2 760"s in the pile that I have been eyeing to see if they might fit in this haf xb.
it looks like if I take out two of the rad fans that I don't even have plugged in they might just squeak in and I can see if NVidia does the same.

in the mean time someone that is more up to date with x fire might chime in.

ok, got it all right now, I removed the ccc, cleaned it all out with a drive sweeper in safe mode, reinstalled with the oc card in slot one, installed the second card in slot three, rebooted and now when i clock either card a little it black screens when i start a bench, just as it should as neither of these cards will clock up much in single.

Back