• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

onboard gpu clocking?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DocClock aka MadClocker

Ok, I know that I really need a video card to play certain games, but until I can afford a new one, I was wondering how to overclock the onboard gpu with my intel chip...so I'm not sure if I should post this in the cpu section, or gpu section.

I have an Asrock h61m-vg3 board with an intel g2030 with I believe hd3000 graphics?

I haven't seen anything in the setup program (bios) to change the clock rate of the gpu. Any suggestions?

Anybody familiar with this board or this cpu/gpu or similar setup?

Would like to play a few Linux games but at 2 fps it is unplayable.
Thanks to all

Ok, I know that I really need a video card to play certain games, but until I can afford a new one, I was wondering how to overclock the onboard gpu with my intel chip...so I'm not sure if I should post this in the cpu section, or gpu section.

I have an Asrock h61m-vg3 board with an intel g2030 with I believe hd3000 graphics?

I haven't seen anything in the setup program (bios) to change the clock rate of the gpu. Any suggestions?

Anybody familiar with this board or this cpu/gpu or similar setup?

Would like to play a few Linux games but at 2 fps it is unplayable.
Thanks to all

Ahhh. The H series motherboards..........

I had one of those, and supposedly you can overclock the onboard GPU only.

Trouble is, I haven't seen a mobo that has a H chipset that has options in the BIOS for that.

AFAIK, the BIOS is the only place to OC that HD Graphics, but if you can't find one...

Lemme see if I can find a program for that.
I'd say try MSI Afterburner, but you are running Linux....

EDIT: Intel XTU is the software for that, but I can't find a Linux version :(

Last edited:
Back