• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Spyware Challenge! You Got The Guts There, Nerd Master!?!? (free Prize Inside)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ROFL! i have spam filtering? Dude, you must need a new email address then.. I'll PM you one.

Thanks so much for the writeup on the front page man. I can honestly say even though i love to eat, that made my day! thanks IMOG.

No problem man, I PM'ed you back, and it was Joe Citarella who I was trying to get in contact with - I sent him the article last night finally (got through his filtering) and he had the article up by this morning. :)

WOW I am wondering if you could still boot into windows with all that junk.

Spyware is in my belief the new incarnation of viruses/worms. Except the problem is that software companies can now load spyware onto your system with no legal conflict.

I am curious to know whether there are any toolbars for the mozilla browser. Is it possible that you could make it look like IE, if enough spyware targets that browser in the future? Let's not hope...

I remember this contest. Neat to see.

It would be good to see a more recent one (perhaps in about one month).

Back