• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The most powerful gaming pc to date.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:rofl:

Simple, 3 cores enabled = 34x multiplier
All 4 cores enabled = 33x multiplier

103.15 (BCLK)
so
103.15 X 33 = 3403.95 Mhz
103.15 X 34 = 3507.1 Mhz :D
So 3.5 Ghz.

Hey man, I'm desperate. I really want a K CPU :drool:
But this is all I've got.

I5HiS2q.gif

you realize an entire core is worth alot more than 100mhz...

and if you are using a program that will utilize less than 4 cores it will turbo them to 3.5ish lol.

Last edited:
@ silver... :facepalm:

Anyway, witch, I agree with you. But it's our job as forum goers to educate those that are asking questions. If, in the face if all this he still wants to buy it, nobody will try to stand in his way. At a high level we also preach fiscal responsibility when purchasing. That may be different from OCA or EOCF.

View attachment 142695

you realize an entire core is worth alot more than 100mhz...

and if you are using a program that will utilize less than 4 cores it will turbo them to 3.5ish lol.

Yeah I know. But AFAIK Minecraft uses 1 core :p
And Minecraft is the most "bad *** CPU+GPU intense" game I own :rofl:

Also, I've seen a very nice ~1000 PPD increase in F@H :thup:
So it's win-win for me.

/Thread jack

Yeah I know. But AFAIK Minecraft uses 1 core :p
And Minecraft is the most "bad *** CPU+GPU intense" game I own :rofl:

Also, I've seen a very nice ~1000 PPD increase in F@H :thup:
So it's win-win for me.

/Thread jack

then you have f@h setup wrong
even if the game is 1 thread the cpu will automatically turbo to 3.5ghz if it is using all of one core.

perhaps we should make a new thread to discuss this and end this derailment.

@ silver... :facepalm:

Anyway, witch, I agree with you. But it's our job as forum goers to educate those that are asking questions. If, in the face if all this he still wants to buy it, nobody will try to stand in his way. At a high level we also preach fiscal responsibility when purchasing. That may be different from OCA or EOCF.

I hear ya , and agree. practicality is practiced at both of those places as well.

I probably am guilty of going overboard from time to time myself so I can relate to the OP.

What ever he ends up with I hope it works out for him :)

Y'all realize that the OP's account was registered 4-15, posted this one post at 3:00 on 4-15, logged out at 3:01 on 4-15, and hasn't been back yet, right?

Y'all's been trolled, yo.

Y'all realize that the OP's account was registered 4-15, posted this one post at 3:00 on 4-15, logged out at 3:01 on 4-15, and hasn't been back yet, right?

Nobody trolls me. :mad:
He better login again :p
j/k

At least we are fixing Silver's computer again from all this :shrug:

YOUR POST HAS BEEN EDITED! I'M ON TO YOUR SNEAKY MODERATOR TRICKS!

(It's definitely that I didn't read the thread)

Back