• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's Eggxpert Review Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
getting the same as you Joe88 change of pace from all the network stuff of late. and yeah those just putting up a few word wont be in it much longer.

nice, the tablet seems its a hit or miss going by reviews
I already have a note 10.1 so I would just resell it

Getting a Seagate 4TB/8GB SSD Hybrid drive. I've used their smaller 2.5" 1st gen drives and was pretty pleased. I'm expecting good things.

Getting a Seagate 4TB/8GB SSD Hybrid drive. I've used their smaller 2.5" 1st gen drives and was pretty pleased. I'm expecting good things.

saweet another item I'd love to test. my latest is the K30 Raptor keyboard from Corsair so far its pretty decent for a membrane keyboard.

Was very pleased with the LG Gpad 8.3, check out my review under Sparticus
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...=S0IHakAXYw&turntoflow=answerreply#turntodone

It is tough to get all the text into the three blocks Newegg gives you for the review, I normally put the bulk of the review under "Other Thoughts" but the word count limitation is screwed up, it says 3000 words but in reality it cuts you off after about 1500, so I have to go put some of the text somewhere else. Pity one cannot post pictures as well as that is worth more than a 1000 words as the saying goes

kinda makes me want to buy something from newegg, just on the off chance they might ask me to review something, LOL!

got another invitation for a linksys wifi router EA-2700-NP, the user reviews are very bad for it

Wonder how many times one's reviews must be marked as helpful before being offered acceptance into this program?

Wonder how many times one's reviews must be marked as helpful before being offered acceptance into this program?

I'm wondering that as well. On my Newegg account page I'm apparently a "Top 1000 reviewer" and I still haven't gotten an invite yet. But it does say on their help page there is more to it than just review score, such as having a fair amount of reviews in one category.

I think it's also about your perceived area of expertise. I get an awful lot of networking gear and storage, largely I think as I've bought a lot of that over the years and reviewed everything I've bought. But who knows maybe they have a hat drawing. I know over the last year it must be approaching $1500 worth of kit they've sent me. Long may it continue, wouldn't mind a tablet but knowing my luck it'll be more powerlines.

Back