• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Diablo 3 is official :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
not so much un-installed it, as I never got around to installing it after building the new box and losing a couple hard drives.

I'm sorry if I've offended you, Oni :) I can just imagine you sitting back in your chair, throwing your hands up and saying "WTF is this guy's problem?!?!" lol

I just hope it's not a system destroyer. It doesn't look like it will be, but you never know with this type of stuff.

That's the beauty of blizzard games, super light on hardware.

They also did the right thing and designed their own custom physics engine, +9000 blizzard!

\o/ Yeah... D3 will be the first install on the PC after ANY reformat for years to come.

Downside is we'll probably have to wait another 1-2 years before we see it. Upside is should be pollished to hell and back, they've been working on it for roughly 5 years already.

Barbarian FTW!

Going to have to get a special mouse just for this game.

Man I'd make that D3 video of the logo my background for a year, guess I gotta get some video editing under way for my new motion background.

Yeah, its definitely going to be worth it. I'm sold on it after the game play and opening cinematic.

I may have to start playing Diablo II again... goddamn it.. I was hoping I had kicked that.

Yeah, its definitely going to be worth it. I'm sold on it after the game play and opening cinematic.

I may have to start playing Diablo II again... goddamn it.. I was hoping I had kicked that.

Hehehe, probably have to rebuy D2 and LOD myself since my D2 disks have seen better years, and LOD who the heck knows where it is. Sorta hard to play agian though with on a 1920x1200 monitor though.

Radical! Totally Awesome! Gnarly! Uber-Spectacular! Cant. Freakin. Wait.

Gonna look great on a 24".

I wonder though if they got rid of potions entirely because I hope they didn't. The gameplay video made it seem like they completely replaced them with those orbs that you pick up from the ground.

\o/ Yeah... D3 will be the first install on the PC after ANY reformat for years to come.

Downside is we'll probably have to wait another 1-2 years before we see it. Upside is should be pollished to hell and back, they've been working on it for roughly 5 years already.

Barbarian FTW!

Going to have to get a special mouse just for this game.

Man I'd make that D3 video of the logo my background for a year, guess I gotta get some video editing under way for my new motion background.

If you make a motion background of the Diablo III logo, you HAVE HAVE HAVE to send it to me. I would seriously name my first kid after you if you did that for me (ok maybe not name my first born.... maybe my next dog... or at least my next meal... something anyway)

I'm just glad they kept the same loot system. I swear, that's the whole charm of the game. More so than any other game, I get excited as hell when I see something drop.

Back