• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Happy New Year!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

David said:
As 2011 draws to a close, all of the Editors of Overclockers.com (Brett, Jeremy, Joe, Matt B, Matt G, Matt R and I) would like to wish all of our readers, writers and friends a very happy new year! Overclockers.com is almost exclusively staffed by volunteers (with one exception) and we rely on volunteer writers to keep the stream of original reviews and articles flowing.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy new years OCF folks!

I'm taking a shot per USA timezone so as to be celebrating with OCF people nationwide.
I don't think I could take doing every timezone worldwide, sorry international people.

Onward to a glorious new year! :rock:

Happy new years OCF folks!

I'm taking a shot per USA timezone so as to be celebrating with OCF people nationwide.
I don't think I could take doing every timezone worldwide, sorry international people.

Onward to a glorious new year! :rock:

Come on you wuss... It's only 24 shots. You can do it.

Happy 2012 all. I hope this year brings all of you great success and lots of "benching goodies". :D :grouphug:

Happy New Year everyone! Glad to be a part of this GREAT COMMUNITY! :)
Learned a lot in here specially in Overclocking. :ty:

Back