• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post pictures of your pets! They are family, you know!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here's my dogs, and the rascally rabbit.

Dark one is Jake, my golden retriever.
Blonde one is Harley (didn't come up with the name).
The rabbit is......rabbit, sometimes Yoda, or Snack (all he's worth really) :D

Love 'em all.

Attachments

• Jake.JPG
    Jake.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 534
  • Dogs1.JPG
    Dogs1.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 541
  • Dogs2.JPG
    Dogs2.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 507
  • Rabbit.JPG
    Rabbit.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 498
Heres my dog (homer) given to me by my ex gf when he was a puppy hes now 10 months.

x0u1.jpg

Heres a pic of my oscar Freddy hes about 7.5-8" as well as a convict I have which has no name. The oscar is smart yet a pain in the ____. I was just on vacation for a week and a half and if anyone besides me feeds him he will not eat. Finally during the last 2 days I was on vacation he ate food my mom had put in the tank. He will also eat out of my hand and once in awhile let me "pet" him.

h5o2.jpg

k3j4.jpg

And last a picture of my 11" pleco which also has no name if someone can think of one let me know. Theres no way this monster can go w/o a name.

s0d3.jpg

I also have a red eared slider which ive had for 5 going on 6 years. Ill post a pic when I get a chance.

Last edited:
Took some more pics of my cat Oreo I took tonight. He likes to lay on my lap while I'm on the computer, as you can see here. He does this when I'm sleeping too. He'll curl up or spread out on my belly as I sleep.

Picture4.jpg

He also likes to sit on my desk, and he often rubs his cheeks on the edge of it, as you can see here.

Picture28.jpg

I like this one. Looks like he has a smirk on his face, cracks me up! :D

Picture36.jpg

Here is a close up. Took forever to get a good close up, he just didn't want to sit still, just wanted me to pet him or rub up against the desk.

Picture37.jpg

Introducing our new baby... Bowie. :) He's a little troublemaker, but since he likes computers, he can stay.

100_1540.jpg

100_1530.jpg

Voodoo Rufus said:
Here's my dogs, and the rascally rabbit.

Dark one is Jake, my golden retriever.
Blonde one is Harley (didn't come up with the name).
The rabbit is......rabbit, sometimes Yoda, or Snack (all he's worth really) :D

Love 'em all.

I especially liked Dogs2.JPG :)

nerdlogic said:
Introducing our new baby... Bowie. :) He's a little troublemaker, but since he likes computers, he can stay.

100_1540.jpg

100_1530.jpg

Starting off the marriage by getting a new kitten is a good move :)

IMG_0494.jpg

Here is a picture of my 16 year old cat Jellybean, I have had her since I was about 4 years old. She has empyshma :'( She isn't doing to good she cries a lot lately.

IMG_0639.jpg

This is my cat, Rocket, who I have had since I was 8 or 9... He just ran away when we moved to my new condo about a few months ago :'( X 100000000 He was my cat :'( God I don't want to think about it.
IMG_0638.jpg

Rocket sticking out his tongue, hehehe
IMG_0252.jpg

Rocket rolling around :)

IMG_0249.jpg

This is my doggie, he is a Yorkie Purebreed ;) Isn't he cute? His name is Mercedes -_- Yay go figure lol.
IMG_0251.jpg

Another Tongue picture ^_^
IMG_0458.jpg

Sneaky dog stole a pancake that fell onto the floor, lol classic picture!

Here's one of my 2 dogs.
Yeah, he's got the funny registered name.
"BNT Razors Edge Weapon-X" AKA Logan
Logan52904-2.jpg

And the other one
Lucifer AKA Luci
Lucisnow2.jpg

NitroAPBT said:
Here's one of my 2 dogs.
Yeah, he's got the funny registered name.
"BNT Razors Edge Weapon-X" AKA Logan

I wonder whoever takes those AKC naming things seriously. Our beagle and basset hound came from breeders and the beagle's parents have silly names since she was a dog show lady. Well the basset's aren't any better. Anyways, we decided to be "cute" and named the beagle Admiral Boogie and the basset hound, Stinky.

Nice naming your doggie after Wolverine ;) Is it a pit or a staffordshire? I can't tell those apart for some reason in pictures. Or is it neither? :p

Oh and SSS, thanks ;) We thought a kitten could straighten up the boys. haha.

They're both Pitbulls.

As far as the goofy name, BNT is the breeder, Razor's Edge is the bloodline, and Weapon-X is my addition.

The female is Powell's Lucifer, again breeder's name, and my addition.

There is usually some sense to the long names, but some are way off the deep end. BUT they have to be long, and UNIQUE. No 2 dogs can be registered under the exact same name.

...my wife's dog, "Miss Daisy" CKC registered, she's a Bichon Frise, and a sweetheart, loves everyone, , she won't even hurt bugs. Yeah, and spoiled rotton, go figure. She's lookin pretty bushed here, had to open all her presents this morning... :D

daisy.jpg

Glad to hear I am not the only one that gets my dog presents. She has presents and her own stocing here at my house , then she went to My parents and got two presents there. Plus her own plate of ham, sausage, and eggs.

I got my dog a peanut flavored nylabone. She sat under the tree all night, waiting to open it, even though it was still hidden in my room :p

She ate it in a hour, when the guy said it should last a week. Now we are ready to exacuate the house, due to her "fumes".

Vaio said:
I got my dog a peanut flavored nylabone. She sat under the tree all night, waiting to open it, even though it was still hidden in my room :p

She ate it in a hour, when the guy said it should last a week. Now we are ready to exacuate the house, due to her "fumes".

HAHAHHAA... it smells horrible when they let out a nuclear bomb. ugh. we also got he dogs a present for christmas. it was the kitten you see above.

oh and SSS, thanks. ;)

gingerbyhuntertalvaraneh9.jpg

My rainpiggy Ginger. She is as dumb as a rock and fat as a pig (hence her nick name) I still love her though, I'm a sucker for pretty girls.

Last edited:
TalRW said:
Ginger.jpg

My rainpiggy Ginger. She is as dumb as a rock and fat as a pig (hence her nick name) I still love her though, I'm a sucker for pretty girls.

What kind of dog is she ? She looks kinda like mine but fluffier.

Back