• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a couple sets of ram. Does anyone know anything about either set? Both are 2x4gb
Mushkin redline 1600 7-8-7-24 1.65v
team extreem LV 2000 9-11-9-27 1.65v

IMAG0761.jpg

The ones on the left are red, the ones on the right have interesting ideas about LV.

Beyond that, nothing, sorry.

Well, I got a Silverstone Temjin TJ04-E, sexiest case ever.... And have ordered some red CFL's for it

UKMail just dropped this off, there's plenty here for a good session (10KG), lets see what i can manage to destroy inadvertantly while using it:fight:

08975d58.jpg

b002e0bf.jpg

I am now the proud owner of a KPC F1 Gemini thanks to Devil_Dog - thanks Mike!

and 3 more 4g tubes of MX-2 came in today. Guess which I am more excited for? :p

LHhP4l.jpg

In the background is my new(ish) HP ZR24w [next to my Dell 2407].

Picture was taken with my [about a month old] Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket

The 12g of MX-2? :chair:

Remember punchcards?

I don't.
Was involved in 30pin SIMMs though, donno what voltage. Probably 5v.

Remember punchcards?

I don't.
Was involved in 30pin SIMMs though, donno what voltage. Probably 5v.

Punch cards. Yeah, you really, really, didn't want to drop a stack of them before loading in the hopper. And talk about hanging chads.

Anyone remember the magnetic tape CNCs? Magnetic tape typewriters for form letters?

Fedex just dropped this off this morning.

6843862686_f9caa6d280_z.jpg

I will start modding it to add what is missing. A shift light indicator, working rotary switches & encoders and adding clutch paddles as well.

Here's the SLI:

6989991595_b6268766e5_z.jpg

Here's the rotary switches and hall effect sensors. Only 2 of the switches will be used. The others are for another wheel I'm working on. I'm waiting on the rotary encoders which should be here Monday.

6989989537_76a85427a6_z.jpg

Punch cards. Yeah, you really, really, didn't want to drop a stack of them before loading in the hopper. And talk about hanging chads.

Anyone remember the magnetic tape CNCs? Magnetic tape typewriters for form letters?
Oh yes... but not b/c I lived in that era.. Just a mainframe here. ;)

Fedex just dropped this off this morning.

6843862686_f9caa6d280_z.jpg

I will start modding it to add what is missing. A shift light indicator, working rotary switches & encoders and adding clutch paddles as well.

Here's the SLI:

6989991595_b6268766e5_z.jpg

Here's the rotary switches and hall effect sensors. Only 2 of the switches will be used. The others are for another wheel I'm working on. I'm waiting on the rotary encoders which should be here Monday.

6989989537_76a85427a6_z.jpg

Needs own thread covering mods! :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back