• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stupid EA games (battlefield 2)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spec_Ops2087

I just got the game for my Bday and guess what....stupid ea forgets to label a serial number onto the case, now I guess I have to go back and return it for a new one...hopefully my friend can find the reciept. Any way to get the serial from the CD?

/rant

hah your right -- back of the manuel didn't even see it! You would atleast think they would say back of the manuel instead of back of the CD/DVD case. oh well I feel stupid now :)

Voltron said:
So quick to bash EA and it turns out to be a user error. It happens..

Say, i did the same thing. Luckily i found it before i came here.

In his defense, when you are asked to enter it it does say "on the CD case"

Spec_Ops2087 said:
I just got the game for my Bday and guess what....stupid ea forgets to label a serial number onto the case, now I guess I have to go back and return it for a new one...hopefully my friend can find the reciept. Any way to get the serial from the CD?

/rant
stupid you

Yeah, It took me a little while to figure out where the heck it was at.

hmmm come to think of it, it did say back of cd case, iono why i didn't have trouble installing it lol it was late too i don't remember i musta just *known* lol my sixth sense

One of my friends who got the game early looked for the cdkey for 30 minutes before he found it on the back of the manual. I wouldn't have found it either unless he told me.

I did the same with COD when it came out, I was lookin everywhere only to find that the serial was on a little piece of paper actually behind the plastic that holds the CD (had to rip case apart to get it out).

Let me just say that if finding the serial number is the only problem you have with BF2, then you are the luckiest gamer on the planet. :D

hahahah thats so true, well.. for some people :p
Doom3 did the same thing don't forget ;)

But yeah, it is a little misleading :S

dlouly76 said:
Hahaha. This is a "Stupid Post"

Gotta lave the quality of posts from some of the new guys... :rolleyes:

But ya I was all what the hell wheres the sticker inside the case then I just happened to look on the back of the manual, lol. I think on the manual was a dumb idea cuz if it falls out somewhere there goes your key, they should have put it on a sticker in the case like other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back