• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How Old Skool are you?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd like to especially invite all our OG folders, to race with us in the May 5th Challenge.

It's a handicap team folding race, so the team carries the "load" of everyone's folding, and carry it without you, if you choose not to participate.

With high participation, we'll do well. Without high participation, we'll seriously stink.

We'll have a big thread on this in the folding forum. The new V7 folding client makes it a cinch (but the older console client is available as well). The details will be posted up here, May 1st or before. Race starts, Noon Pacific Daylight Time, May 5th.

Hope to see you with us. The race will have a good website made up just to view results every two hours or so. That will include a chat box for chat with other team's racers, and at least one blog on it all, here.

182.88. I guess that's kinda old?

There's absolutely a lot of early FAH work units in any ratio that comes out to less than 200.

And of course, you haven't been folding any of the newer sized work units - ahem, ahem. :p

Your ratio is just about twice as high as mine, at 4,870.9 (slightly higher since Tanker is raising my ratio every few days), and one of the highest ratio's on the team.

Athenatech takes top honors, though:
Code:
Work Units:         1,897
=========================
Points/Work Units Ratio: 49,505.75! :eek:

Bijoint, and Sommelier's ratio's are also quite high. (Just a brief check not exhaustive).

mines 705, but mainly because there were a few times where I stopped folding for various reasons. Number would have been lower if I didnt take breaks lol.

Back