• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pictures! (meet our members)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks!
There was a quick detour through trick-bike territory, but it's eventually going to be a bicycle that my girlfriend can use, balancing is difficult for her because she has Cerebral Palsy.

RHCP-Kyiv-7/25/2012

Red Hot Chili Peppers concert @ New Euro 2012 Olimpiyskiy, National Sports Complex

DSC_0204.jpg

Was pretty stoked to see RHCP, their first ever appearance in Kyiv. My wife wrote an article in her Magazine and we got free tickets for the Press Box. So, there's me posing as an American Journalist w/ a Press Badge and a Piva (Beer).

I could've sworn I posted a picture here.. oh well D:

216o.jpg

Had to photoshop my friend's butt out of the photo, excuse the terrible clonebrushing :D
img4130j.jpg

Only had a paracetamol today... Some days, well... Lets say its a miracle im still breathing.

Im naturally smug and bouncy... Like my ladies curls :rofl:

:rofl:

You ever in a band Bobby?
Kinda look like the lead singer of one :)

No I was a promotor, decore design, lighting engineer and organiser of illegal raves for eight years.

I lived with a lot of bands... Some got famous others got old and forgotten.

When I had my goaty beard they called me jesus and chanted "were all robs children" fun times having 3000 people taking the pish.

Walking on stages before bands to fix stuff was tricky... Another opportunity to swipe at me. Lol

Done a few miles... Four decades this month :D

Had my head shaved but I look psycho :/

Sooner be laughed at than offered a fight every day. Lol

Just one band that got famous....

Yes yes... I pull stupid expression all day long... No poker face :rofl:

Edit: I meant I organised raves... They were legal and had to be declared of public intrest over three thousand attending ;) then they brought out section 62. Which banned repetitive beats in the UK... Birth of idm and the start of having to go to the empounded warehouse to get my 10k worth of equipment back. Freedom is a legacy handed down by generations... I pass the batton and pull up the sofa ^_^ where I fight cyber crime with the government and prove I know nothing about computing daily :rofl:

Last edited:
Banning repetitive beats in UK !!!!

Take me to jail and throw away the key, as that's mostly all I listen to, and play :attn:

Back