• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoW interface question..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DuckManParkey

My friend told me to download a custom interface, i did and its not the same as his, so i had him send me his and still the same results im missing alot of the menus it seems... heres a screen. how do i fix it?
Screen.bmp

OK, first off, what UI did you download? Cosmos? If it was cosmos, you can tweak everything in the cosmos menu by pressing Esc, and then clicking on the cosmos menu button.

If it's not cosmos, go back to the website you DLed the UI from and read the intructions.

I have heard that CTMod is good for just getting simple stuff like extra hotbars. Cosmos tends to cause problems with WoW, preventing you from interacting with objects or causing your chat channels to stop working.

dunno started on hyjil with a friend he said the better guilds are on this realm, im a tauren shamen right now only lvl 7 so i guess i might restart.

DuckManParkey said:
dunno started on hyjil with a friend he said the better guilds are on this realm, im a tauren shamen right now only lvl 7 so i guess i might restart.
Would be nice to have you, currently the OC guild is at 37 members and growing so any additions are always welcome :)

J :cool:

ViewtifulMonkey said:
cosmos is def. the way to go :D

...until u notice the constant barrage of errors as well as other customizations [standalone] that could suite ur preferences much better that aren't compatible with Cosmos. I couldn't even exit the game properly without an error. Uninstalling not only solved this, but noticed slightly better load time.

I use Gypsy Mod with a crapload of other ui mods (ex.'s mini-map zoom, zoommap, flexbar:thup:, xpclock, sellvalue, +10-ish more all found at the official WoW forums).

13rian said:
...until u notice the constant barrage of errors as well as other customizations [standalone] that could suite ur preferences much better that aren't compatible with Cosmos. I couldn't even exit the game properly without an error. Uninstalling not only solved this, but noticed slightly better load time.

I use Gypsy Mod with a crapload of other ui mods (ex.'s mini-map zoom, zoommap, flexbar:thup:, xpclock, sellvalue, +10-ish more all found at the official WoW forums).

Wow, for some reason I assumed you couldn't only use on UI mod at at time. I'll have to look into these. :thup:

MMMMM cant decide if i want to switch, i think i might since im a casual player, and all the serious guilds prolly require mass play time

DuckManParkey said:
MMMMM cant decide if i want to switch, i think i might since im a casual player, and all the serious guilds prolly require mass play time
All we require is that you have fun and help out your fellow guild mate when you are able to :)

J :cool:

Back