• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Witcher 2 Screens

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaá

CG Graphics real time!!!!! Whooohoooo

Loved this one
xqIQD.jpg

At last developers went ahead and made a more graphical looking game.

Last edited:
Properly made games = small part of what technology can achieve when it's not exploited by money-brainwashed tards.

Also see the videos on gametrailers.

I think I'm looking forward to this game even more than Mass Effect 3, and I'm really really looking forward to Mass Effect 3. Also, the ragging on Dragon Age 2 in the link is pretty funny. I enjoyed DA1 but thought Witcher 1 was a much better game and I won't be too surprised if Witcher 2 is that much better than DA2.

I think I'm looking forward to this game even more than Mass Effect 3, and I'm really really looking forward to Mass Effect 3. Also, the ragging on Dragon Age 2 in the link is pretty funny. I enjoyed DA1 but thought Witcher 1 was a much better game and I won't be too surprised if Witcher 2 is that much better than DA2.

ME3 is my top game this year by a mile, but this has piqued my interest a bit as well. Didn't play more than 5 hours of the original Witcher, maybe should give it another shot...

I want to play the witcher 1 badly but no triple monitor support kills it for me :(

Seriously? To each their own, but IMO that's probably the worst excuse to not play something. The Witcher is one of my favorite RPGs ever, I'd hate to have not played it just because it couldn't take advantage of some part of my rig.

Seriously? To each their own, but IMO that's probably the worst excuse to not play something. The Witcher is one of my favorite RPGs ever, I'd hate to have not played it just because it couldn't take advantage of some part of my rig.

It would be like having a 50" 1080p TV but playing a game at 720x480 with black borders everywhere. That's how it feels when you game on three monitors and switch to one. I'll probably play it later when I have finished all my games, but because of this I'm playing other single player games that actually work.

Back