• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.5 years of OCS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Voodoo Rufus

Powder Junkie Moderator
More than two and a half years of Overclockers.com Counter Strike, since November 2001.

More than 10,000 posts in our current forums. (see our stickied thread for info)

We've been playing since CS1.3, played in IGL for a bit, and now play OGL, maybe CAL in the future.

W00R!!!! :D :attn:

Congratulations to OCS. Its the best clan I have ever taken part in even if its the only clan I've ever taken a part in.

May OCS live as long as Counter Strike and even CS2!!!

I have been a member of OCS for a pretty short time now, but they are a great group of guys, and I have loved every minute of it. W00t to OCS!!! :sn: :clap: :)

It's awsome that we have made it this long.I was there at the beguining and I've kept coming back.

WyrmMaster said:
hey, once a member always a member, atleast thats what they told me.

^^ What he said. Anyone who leaves or takes a break is always welcome back.

Panda: Just a *little* stubborn? :D

|OCS| Voodoo Rufus - CS

[OCG] Rufus - Halo

Congrats, maybe if I ever get steam working(victim of new update) I will stop by the OCS server.
Edit: LOL you have to see the steam support forums, it is absolute mayhem of OMGWTFLMOA STEAM ISNT WORKING!!!!!!!. Pages and pages of just duplicate posts. It makes me put our uber mods on another level.

Oni said:
I think I used to go by just plain jane Oni. I've also gone as BulletToothTony a few times :D

Don't remember you playing as Oni, but I've definately played a few matches with BulletToothTony.

CS is fun....I should find time to play it :( .

Back