• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Play Games earn points win prizes, i just won vista ultimate retail :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
^ use IE

edit: already up to 600 pts been playing less then an hour and 15 mins of that was trying to get one word ARG it took me forever to get

Update on the points per hour. With Flexicon, I'm getting 350/hr. So should be about 15 hours. Part time $20/hr job.

I can't even get that chicktionary game to work. I don't get that error message on any other game. yes, I'm using IE when I try it. I'm horrible at these word games....

eaglescouter said:
Did you log into windows live account first?
Yes, I've been playing crosswire for like the past hour. It's actually kinda fun but im not getting points very fast (I only have 200 tickets so far). Would definetely like to try that chicktionary game but until it stops telling me that it can't get a connection with the server, i'm out of luck.

Connection error. Could I get Vista Ultimate return it to sprawlmart and then get a 360 with the cash?

-maddog- said:
Connection error. Could I get Vista Ultimate return it to sprawlmart and then get a 360 with the cash?
lol great idea :D

Or just sell it on eBay...

EDIT: 261 points and counting.......the noises from this crosswire game are going to my head. It's classic MS at work...driving you crazy.

chicktionary has been down for me for awhile. It seems that their server just cannot handle the load but randomly allows people in when other stop playing. I have been able to get back in once but closed it on accident.

Basically I played for 2 and a half hours and got 2260 points and now cant play chicktionary again until the server load drops back down.

Little warning to my fellow canadians, we're not welcome to participate in this. :(

1. Participation and Terms.

To participate in the Live Search Club reward program to earn tickets and rewards (the "Program"), you must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who is at least thirteen (13) years of age ("Participants"), and agree to these Live Search Club Terms and Conditions. Void where prohibited by law.

Thanks for the suggestion on the greasemonkey scripts. I'm up to 800 points an hour! I should have this done by sometime tomorrow. Reading up a bit on it, they have taken Vista off the table before and then put it back on. So you may want to keep checking back if Vista drops off as a choice.

torin3 said:
Thanks for the suggestion on the greasemonkey scripts. I'm up to 800 points an hour! I should have this done by sometime tomorrow. Reading up a bit on it, they have taken Vista off the table before and then put it back on. So you may want to keep checking back if Vista drops off as a choice.
I found the greasemonkey script but I don't know how to get it to work. If I run the script it gives me an error...

Back