• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP!!! I might have wasted $200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KeyboardCowboy

alright, let me make a long story short

i bought a RCA Kazoo! mp3 player, it came with music match 6.1, which dosen't like my computer too much, every time i try to export my media to my mp3 player my system locks up and crashes, i tried reinstalling about a dozen times and i am still getting the problem

does anyone know of a program that i can use to export my media to the mp3 player???

thoose of you whith a mp3 player, which program do you use???

There should have been some kind of software bundled with the player. If you have this, and are sure that you installed it right, be sure that the player is working correctly.
I would recommend calling RCA. My friend had trouble with his, and had to call. They have good customer service, and sent him a new one, along with a box to send back the old one (postage payed)! They even let him keep the extra memory!
That's what I would do.
Good Luck

Really sounds like a compatibility problem. Check to see if you have the latest software/driver for your OS.

Back