• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneak peek at the MCX159MrB that Mr B and I are creating to evaluate this new Fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
eobard said:
Don't forget the Canadian Sea King...
seaking_photo2.jpg

..hey it might have two rotors, no one's ever seen one complete and in working order to know for sure so it's possible. [/detour]

LOL Those crazy Canadians, I think they are fooling us, as that looks like a mini Submarine to me. :D :p

That's what's left of one of our Sea Kings. They're all in similar shape, btw that one wasn't shot down or anything, it just tried to take off from the Destroyer it was on. I wonder if Dubya knows that Marine One is a Sea King.

Counter rotating props have been around in marine engines for some time now too. Mercury makes one called "Bravo 3" here is a look at it. There are several advantages to this type, except that it is obviously going to cost more. I'm actually very surprised I haven't seen too much in the way of this idea around in cooling. its a simple idea.

Last edited:
yea, what's the deal with our silver-tongued friend ?
got so busy chasing mythical silver that the MCX159 killer was abandoned ?

be cool

archilochus said:
What's the advantage of 2 blades going diff. directions at the same time? I don't see it.Please explain. Thanks,THE FANMAN:cool:

I am not sure but it definatly helps. There is some 220 CFM delta fan that uses that. I think it is only a 92mm too. I will go check that out.

EDIT:
Ok nevermind, it was a 120X120X78

Last edited:
Back