• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vista Business or Vista Home Premium?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DohDoh

Vista Business or Vista Home Premium? Can't decide which to upgrade to. What's the major difference between them? :shrug:

Can I get a vote here?

I found this page to be the most help to me.
I was going to get Ultimate untill I found out the things it will do that Home Premium doesnt I would never use.

So Home Premium gets my vote, but your needs may very from mine.

I have used Vista Business at work for a few weeks now and decided to wait at least 6 months to install on my home pc. The driver support not mature enough yet and I want to wait til Microsoft fixes the first set of bugs that are being found.

I ordered my XP Media Center 2005 & got my free coupon for Vista Home Premium & sent it off so in 4-6 weeks I will get it & will probably just let it sit as someone else said for driver support & program support to catch up.

I would rather go with Vista Home Premium, but I have to have remote desktop. I do a lot of work on my computer from the road and use RDP along with Hamachi.

VNC is crap compared to RDP.

Most likely I'll keep XP for a while though, it's doing everything I need. DX10 isn't an issue since I rarely game, and when I do, it's half-life.

Back