• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Post Pictures of Your Leet System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why don't you like the case? Got pics of YOUR BADASS computer? Did you even see all his other pics?

None of the other ones come up, probably a work filter. I'm going off of what I see there. I love the yellow tubing, but that's all i can see at the moment.

None of the other ones come up, probably a work filter. I'm going off of what I see there. I love the yellow tubing, but that's all i can see at the moment.

Ah ok. Well once you get the chance check out the other ones. If that picture you saw was the only one I saw, I wouldn't be impressed either. But the completed look is pretty insane.

Ah ok. Well once you get the chance check out the other ones. If that picture you saw was the only one I saw, I wouldn't be impressed either. But the completed look is pretty insane.

I'll look when I get home then.

they've been seen many a time but its what i got...

yes i need better wire management, but i don't care about look i want performance. i plan to add a second MCR320 for my 9800GTX or what ever video card i have at the time. need things cool!

img0080lh9.jpg

img0078wi7.jpg

img0077if4.jpg

here you go my 1337 systems

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

i had to revert back to OLD school monitor because my 24"Widescreen died on me
will have pics of the i7 soon , after the Rampage II is back from RMA

Its actually 3 loops. I have 2 quad splittters, 1 supply side, 1 return side, return side has 1 capped off, so its effectively "tri" return. Cpu has own supply, each vid card has own supply, and nb/sb/mosfets has own supply. Vid card outlets go to a dual splitter into a dual 120 rad on back of case, then back into return side to go to tripple rad on top, then back to res/pump. It works very well, with total system temp never getting above 38c.

Its actually 3 loops. I have 2 quad splittters, 1 supply side, 1 return side, return side has 1 capped off, so its effectively "tri" return. Cpu has own supply, each vid card has own supply, and nb/sb/mosfets has own supply. Vid card outlets go to a dual splitter into a dual 120 rad on back of case, then back into return side to go to tripple rad on top, then back to res/pump. It works very well, with total system temp never getting above 38c.

That's pretty cool, as long as you don't have other problems, I'd guess you should get some good life out of your parts, especially with the mosfet cooling. By the way, what size tubing is that?

1/4" feeding componants, 3/8" feeding pump, splitters, and top rad.... Picked up the tubing at Lowes, and its even u/v reactive without the dye....

my little leet PC

Nice rig. Whats that green speaker thing for (far right hand side)?

Thus is my current setup with the new c216.
nd0ntf.jpg
All the gaming glory I need:
sx14xi.jpg
Need to get a block for that 216 so I can add her into the loop. Those worm drives are already seperating the line so its much easier for me to add vga later.
nwc9ya.jpg

Last edited:
Nice rig. Whats that green speaker thing for (far right hand side)?
That's the inverter for the cathodes.

Thus is my current setup with the new c216.
[/IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/nd0ntf.jpg[/IMG]
All the gaming glory I need:
[/IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/sx14xi.jpg[/IMG]
Need to get a block for that 216 so I can add her into the loop. Those worm drives are already seperating the line so its much easier for me to add vga later.
[/IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/nwc9ya.jpg[/IMG]

You sit pretzel on the floor or something? ;)

Back