• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reassembling EK-DCP 2.2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gelgamek

Took this apart to clean it out, and like a butterfingered idiot I dropped the impeller assembly before it was fully out, and the parts went everywhere. Consequently I don't know the correct order to put it back together.

I tried working it out, but unless I'm being overly paranoid it's making more noise than it used to.

Here's how I tried putting stuff back on the spindle, from inside to out:

Black washer - > white plastic thing (flat end towards magnet) -> Magnet -> impeller -> black washer

Anyone know if this is correct?

Sorry not familiar with those pumps internals. No help here but hopefully someone can. Did you take a look at any documentation/instructions that came with the pump or the manufacturers website?

GTXJackBauer - checked all the documentation I could find for both the EK model and the original manufacturer - nothing I found dealt with the actual internals. Also emailed EK, but thus far not heard back.

ATMINSIDE - cheers. That's exactly what I need. Looks like I had put it back together properly, although for some reason mine doesn't have the black plastic bits at either end of the stem (Edit - actually, just checked and it does have those plastic bits, they just don't come out the pump easily with the rest).

Thanks again to both of you.

Last edited:
Back