• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get voltmodding supplies online

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d]g[ts

Where I live the only place to buy VR's and small electronic parts is radioshack. Since they are becoming alot more gadget oriented they dont stock much of the semiconductor parts that they used to. Threw searching online sofar I have only found places that charge way to much to ship, or have minimum order amounts that need to be met before you can order.

BAsicaly what is needed is to find out where quality parts can be had online without the minimum order or 8 bucks to ship a variable resistor that weighs less that an ounce.

I know www.radioshack.com has what you need. They'll charge $2.50 for standard ground shipping on a trimmer. That would be about $5 total. Expensive for what it is, but $5 isn't going to burn a hole through your wallet.

thanks but radioshack does not have what I need.How about some other places that I have not mentioned

Oh sorry, I thought you meant your local radio shack just didn't stock what you needed. What do you need? Their on-line store (and my local R-shack) have variable resistors.

I found www.web-tronics.com, but they have a $15 minumum order. Not what you wanted.

I'm looking for a 100K multiturn pc mount trimmer pot.
RS sells only 10K and 1k in that type. they got 100K in a single turn (this drops resistance way too fast And doesnt work for me)

http://www.mouser.com

Yaa I finaly found the above place that has all you need from VR's of all types to SMD grabbers, to led's . Yall get the point.

Anywho thought I'd post incase anyone was also looking.

head over to web-tronics.com

Cheap supplies, great prices, fast shipping and free multimeter with 50 buck purchase.

For you pot...I mean pelt heads out there, you can pick up a great 25 amp 13.5 volt PS if you do a search. I think its 90 bucks, but I love mine:D

Back