• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I recently started buying EVGA parts, I had a glitch in registering one of my boards because someone else had already registered my serial lol. I had a good experience with them so I give EVGA a thumbs up so far.

I've only had one problem with evga, and the first time I replaced my card through RMA at newegg (big mistake, new card was DOA...) and then I went through EVGA and they hooked it up and I now have two working GTX 285's again :D

I bought an EVGA 7900GS KO about 3 years ago. It has been OCed to the max for the last 2.5 years and it is still going strong, no artifacts, etc. Luckily it has the lifetime warranty.

I can't say I have had any bad experiences with EVGA myself. Both my 8800GTS and 680i have been working as intended for the last year and a half(even if the 680i isn't as compatible as I'd like with my Q6600).

Hmm, OP, what PSU are you using? You lost a motherboard, then a video card, and you list everything in your sig except the power supply. Not always the case, but usually, when people don't list it, it's some horrible off brand..

Exactly what i was gonna say,he tried the new rma with the same psu i bet and it fried it.

Did you have to incurr any extra shipping costs or did they send it out to you for free?

At first they did, they wanted me to ship the card out then wait for them to send another out. So I called and talked with somebody, they then setup a 3 day shipping for the new card and sent me a shipping label. I still had to wait 2 days for them to send the card. The problem now will be registering this new card. Because they don't seem to be very good at making websites. They allow you to register your card, then when there is an RMA to unregister and register using the RMA card serial number. But they don't have an option to do it a third time. And that's not the first problem i've had with their site.

When i RMA my 8800gt last year They took care of the registering?? What they told me?? Im guessing because they have the cards and just scanned it in for the replacment. Im guessing

Back