• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blacksite: Area 51 Demo 360

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twEEkerAreUs

Yeah this demo just popped up for the game, never even knew about it. Downloaded the demo and it's actually pretty fun. Uses Unreal 3 engine, it's like Urban squad based. It's pretty short but I'm going to keep tabs on it.

I downloaded it looks like gears of war in graphics a lot of improvement since watching the video to it last month. The demo is very dam sort thou walk through a petrol station shoot about 5-6 aliens, walk to some SUV's re-load ammo, over a giant blockade, shoot more aliens, demo over.

From what I remember reading it was supposed to be more a survival horror type game, not like the Silent Hill or RE series, but still something like that. :shrug:

The demo is super short, feels just like a generic FPS still a definate rental for me though.

Back