• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mushkin 4GB(2 x 2GB) 19.99 after rebate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yea, if the flood of cheap DDR2 hadn't been so widespread and longlasting we may have been able to sell at not much of a loss. At this rate their will be so much DDR2 around it won't be worth much. Same things happen when I check prices on stuff I bought a month ago and get ****ed because it's dropped a fair amount and I hadn't gotten much use in the meantime. Such is technology :-/ it's starting to make me a little less of an enthusiastic computer enthusiast :(

You use to be able to get 1GB of DDR for roughly $100.

Then it was 2GB of DDR2 for roughly $100.

Now we've seen a few cases of 4GB of DDR2 for roughly $100 or less.

Holy **** batman!

Hey, at least that was 10 months ago and you've gotten good use out of it in the meantime. I get frustrated when something that isn't hot and new drops by 20-40% everywhere within weeks, no special deals involved, and it's even worse when I haven't gotten any necessary use out of it in the meantime.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the item you are looking for has been deactivated. Here are some similar products that you may wish to consider

:(

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the item you are looking for has been deactivated. Here are some similar products that you may wish to consider

:(
Don't worry about it. It's been OOS for a bit now :p

Back