• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's you favorit Half-Life Mod?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I hate AWP *****s :mad:
Man I remember playing Half-Life DM in 1998 ... omg .. that was my 1st FPS online and I loved it! I was on 56k modem ... pingin' 250-300 .. laggin like crazy and still managed to be in top 5 :)
No I got my broadband and I kick ***! Condition Zero is gonna own .... yep its even gonna own Unreal Tournament 2003!

TheFrag said:
yep, scout 0wnz it, but the scout is less accurate, but i think the AWP should be less accurate as it has a HUGE kick
Kick doesn't have anything to do with accuracy. But the AWP would be much more accurate than a scout, it's built for accurate shots. That's it's purpose so no it shouldn't be made less accurate. Not that the game is realistic anyways.

its ***. Is it is so **** realistic then why the hell cant i get a ****ing go****ed tank and run their sorry *** ***es down the unholy peices of ****. **** them! j/k :D :D :p

O yes, whoever was defending AWP, i guess u like to use it. I only use it when ineed to kill another stupied AWPer. Its not so much the AWP. Im fine with AWP. Its the people that camp with the AWP. Especially camping terorists on dust that have an AWP. Now that is some ****ed up ****.

yea I kinda miss it ... :rolleyes:
But when I uninstall it I hope It wont uninstall my whole game dir while at it, like it did last time :mad:

Back