• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a great PS2 Soccer Game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sulretal

Well I've just gotten a spur of the moment thought to buy a soccer game for PS2. My friend and I spent countless hours playing Midway's Red Card 2002, so that definetly is in consideration for me, but what do you guys think is a great soccer game for the PS2?

sulretal said:
Well I've just gotten a spur of the moment thought to buy a soccer game for PS2. My friend and I spent countless hours playing Midway's Red Card 2002, so that definetly is in consideration for me, but what do you guys think is a great soccer game for the PS2?

Any version of Winning 11 if you are lookng for a non-arcadish soccer game. Don't know what the latest version is, but you can always get the previous years title for dirt cheap.

I got Pro Evolution soccer 5 for £2 pre-owned for PS2 and its pretty good, couldnt believe how cheap it was as its not that old and its very good.

Back