• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10k-RPM WD 8mb Raptor vs. AK-47

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dude, next time bring a UPS with an old powersupply, I want to see what happens when you shoot it while it's spinning at 10K rpm heh. I have a few old broken 15k rpm drives I might just try that with.

"So I overclocked my Raptor from 10k rpm to 50k rpm. It didnt like it very much..."

aren't silencers illegal for use by civilians? Maybe thats just Illinois...

Its not a silencer, its called a "Fake Brake." Short barelled rifles are illegal here in WA. Soooo, the only avilableoption for me was to get this fake silencer to extend my rifle barell to 18"

No, not full auto, semi-auto. You'd be surprised how fast you can pull the trigger.

yeah m-16's you can unload a full clip in 3-5 seconds depending on how well your at pulling the trigger on a semi-auto. I've done a 30 shot clip in 5 seconds the first time i shot...

Its not a silencer, its called a "Fake Brake." Short barelled rifles are illegal here in WA. Soooo, the only avilableoption for me was to get this fake silencer to extend my rifle barell to 18"

No, not full auto, semi-auto. You'd be surprised how fast you can pull the trigger.

your coming 4 wheelin with me this summer Krag, and bring your guns we can have some fun ;)

Krag, I forgot to tell you I need that old 36GB Raptor I sold you. I need to get all my passwords off of it. LOL

At first, I was going to say shame on someone for shooting a perfectly good hard drive, until I saw "warranty expired". Since I saw that, AWESOME!!! :beer:

Never heard of a barrel length minimum, must be a WA thing. And just a bit of a note here (correct me if it's diff in WA krag), but full-auto machine guns and silencers require military clearance in order to own and operate. Should have seen the amount of paperwork my brother had to do to bring home a full-auto P90 from Belgium. As for the HDD, that's as much of a proper send-off as any IMO. You've given me thoughts of putting a .50cal round through my dead Seagate :p

-Mobious-

Back