• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! that's the spirit :D

Man, I need a 775 hsf...I have this Celeron 331 that boots and it shows 92c in the hw monitor. Bad mount, but I can't fix it unless I make a back plate for the stock cooler.
Anyways, it was meant to be frozen, and it'll be...soon :p
I ordered an H50 for my incoming gpu already, which can double as a water chiller of sorts.

this particular set was not that great of a clocker. I not sure if mine where psc's or not they where gx6's. Most of the dominator ram i have had my hands on lately has performed extremely poorly on air, and didn't scale much at all until the cold stuff came out :\. I have had much better luck with the g.skill stuff i have bought.

So far I'm pretty impressed.
I'll have a full review up on Funkykit in a week or two.
Including extreme cooling/OCing if I can convince it to OC. I can make CPUz think it's OCing, but benchmark speeds don't change.

FWIW, some of the top globals currently just submitted for sub 5m superpi 32m times aren't running "that high" of memory frequency in terms of what IB is capable of - I think at least one of them was right around 2650 with pretty good timings.

Trust me, Shammy & Andre experimented. They have the 'right' combo of timings and frequency. They also have some of the best memory ever created under LN2 to get those too. Those records will be quite tough to beat.

I have just simple theory that 2600+ on better PSC will beat all. If I'm right then Shamino mentioned something about PSC running @2800 CL7 or CL6 and IB ...
There is also no other IC that can make so high clocks with so low timings ...

I have one of those PSC kits, just no memory pot. People have asked for them before and I said they'd have to pry them out of my cold, dead hands. :D

Got a tri channel set of perfect storms and a pair of tridents yesterday :)

They go so fast my imc cant keep up :D

Ive got so much highend ddr3, Im almost looking forward to my next platform upgrade, provideing ddr4 doesnt come anytime soon :thup:

Got a tri channel set of perfect storms and a pair of tridents yesterday :)

They go so fast my imc cant keep up :D

Ive got so much highend ddr3, Im almost looking forward to my next platform upgrade, provideing ddr4 doesnt come anytime soon :thup:

Good to know they showed up safe and sound

Good to know they showed up safe and sound

Oh shoot, I sentcha a PM while I was at work, got interupted, and I guess I forgot to hit send, sorry man!

Rams work awsome, thought the pair were 4gb sticks at first. Plugged em in and was wondering why they only showed as 4gb total, even after clearing the cmos a few times :bang head

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back