• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TOO many antecs....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think that as long as the style is good that it doesn't matter how many people have it, or even who makes it.

Cheiftech and Antec cases are good cases, they look great, they have good space and good features... do you really want individuality that much?

the antec sx1040(b) with the 400w truepower for 100$ is the best deal on a case your going to see. the PSU's are tier 1, and the case is roomy, sturdy, and looks cool.

they are popular cause they rock:p windows and round cables are whats getting trendy.

p.s. i wouldnt pay 200+$ for a case, ever. lain-li and stuff may not be "trendy", but they cost an insane amount of money.

i make everything, i cut my windows, make my rounded cables and i think homemade stuff is always the best, and most of thime it looks the best! even ask smizack hes got a pare of my cables i made

im gonna try to clean up my wiring and make some roundies myself. i have like 12 IDE cables and 6 floppies sitting around.

sometimes the best mod is taking something that everyone has or is familiar with, and doing something crazy with it.. just something for all you modders

here's something that i haven't seen before... maybe you guys have...

vitalitycomputer_1709_3919697

and apparently u can light up the inside, very nice touch...

directron_1708_35279824

It's called the Chieftec Matrix MA___ (full 26") or MX____ (mid 21")
definitely an appealing alternative

MA-01BLD.jpg

Yea I have seen those matrix cases before, I will probably be buying a new case that is bigger but I still havent fully decided what I want.

I am new here, and find your discussions fascinating.

I too am a big fan of Antec cases. I build many workstations and several servers every year for clients. I have been using the Antec cases for close to three years i believe and love them. I switched to them from enlight when a supplier was out of stock on the Enlight cases I used.

What impressed me the most was the was the case was finished off. Clean smooth lines and NO sharp edges which I was used to dealing with on the Enlights and others.

I am not saying I wont buy something else, but I will have to find something that is just a well built at a better price.

Just my 2cents worth.

Regards

Biscuit

Back