• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pre- Order DS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can't see myself getting enough use out of a mobile game machine to drop $130 ..but that DS lite is pretty nice looking and that new super mario has put that little voice in my head (..you know you want me).....black would be cool but I don't see Nintendo releasing one not their style....charcol maybe....one thing not mentioned about DS lite vs. PSP thickness wise....DS doesn't have exposed buttons when it's closed.

I didnt know there was a black version... I have a really dark, almost black, blue one in my hands now. I kinda... know some people who know some people who hooked me up a TAD early.

Salomon Orangge said:
I didnt know there was a black version... I have a really dark, almost black, blue one in my hands now. I kinda... know some people who know some people who hooked me up a TAD early.

Well I could order one right now from lik-sang but the difference in cost because of currency and shipping would make it more expensive than a premium PSP bundle.

FudgeNuggets said:
Well I could order one right now from lik-sang but the difference in cost because of currency and shipping would make it more expensive than a premium PSP bundle.

Yeah, imports are expensive

But i remember those were up for at LEAST 6 months before the announced US release, maybe more.

SolidxSnake said:
Yeah, imports are expensive

But i remember those were up for at LEAST 6 months before the announced US release, maybe more.

They were up in Feburary of this year, so about 4 months before us. I havent been able to find one so im jsut gonna get the white one

preordered my white one from gamestop today. guy working there said they werent sure if the other colors are gonna be released here

Back