• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HOLY ****ZZLE!!! $95 i7 975!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL I just ordered a 975 for $100...We'll see if they actually deliver it.. I have to imagine Amazon would cover it though...We'll see....I just saved what, 95%?
hahaha That is classic..****...Now I need a board and all the other stuff to go with it.....Damnit...

Awesome find...but I just tried to order 8 and they are no longer available :( LMAO :D

In for 3 Q9400's since the i7 975's are gone :p... $50 shipped total, on the off chance it actually comes (I'm not holding my breath).

Exactly...Best case scenario, we just bought the #2 processor for $100...I would have to imagine someone will be fired in the morning...lol

8 of em? See now that's just greedy....haha I was wondering when I was ordering if I should order a bunch and resell them...Too late...I may go back and order other stuff though at those prices...

Highly doubt anyone will get one, but if they weren't already gone I'd try as well, just in case. Like Neuro said, worst case scenario, $100 is tied up for a few days.

In for 3 Q9400's since the i7 975's are gone :p... $50 shipped total, on the off chance it actually comes (I'm not holding my breath).

I'm in for 4, know a few friends that could use them. But, as you said, I'm not holding my breath either.

Back