• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Third monitor has landed...and it's alive!

View attachment 110320

It's not exactly symmetrical, with a 23" in the middle and two 21.5" on the sides, but that's surprisingly not noticeable when gaming. The photo is of Metro2033. The monitors are angled such that the side monitors' bezels are behind the middle one from my seat, so there is only one bezel view-able between screens. It works quite well actually.

Now I can bench triple-monitor goodness whenever I please...and game occasionally if there is ever time to do so. :attn:

Nice setup. :D

My next MVG went on the road today, hopefully will be here Thursday:
http://www.newegg.com/Info/TrackOrder.aspx?TrackingNumber=1ZX887810377636682

And this combo for the next mini.
Rare chip where I am.

Attachments

• 006 (2).JPG
    006 (2).JPG
    459.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0486.JPG
    IMG_0486.JPG
    423.5 KB · Views: 170
15 of these today. That's all...EDIT....40 22" Asus monitors just showed up...Battlefield 3 anyone? lol

psu.JPG
monitors.JPG

Last edited:
I just can't believe that they aren't buying OEM

I think that tatoo just talked them into it so he could replace all the good parts with some junk and load the rest into his white van in the parking lot when no one is looking:sn:

Seriously though, don't get caught benching at work:salute:

modular is over rated i end up using all the plugs most of the time anyway's lol

Hong Kong. From the manufacturers of LCDmodKit. Had to twist their arm.
Double-angled threaded aluminium edging. These only allow for a 2.5mm sheet.
http://www.lcdmodkit.com/

cool thanks ive been looking for something just like those=) but man i hate to order anything from over sea's it feels like it takes a year to get anything from over there lol.

got my new MVG today... vaselined up and its running full pot currently. Did everything the same, so the last board was indeed just coldbugged. :)

So basically, it cost me $260 for one good MVG, as I bought 2 for $400, and sold the bad one for $150 - shipping. Not a terrible deal, but aggravating.

got my new MVG today... vaselined up and its running full pot currently. Did everything the same, so the last board was indeed just coldbugged. :)

So basically, it cost me $260 for one good MVG, as I bought 2 for $400, and sold the bad one for $150 - shipping. Not a terrible deal, but aggravating.

Stream?

Maybe later, been up for 45 minutes now and running 32m, but I may be shutting down. Girl just got home and we may have some things to do... If I end up running longer, or later, I'll post the stream

Acquired my new Muskin 8GB 1600mhz RAM ;)

I kinda impulsed bought it. I had my heart set on some G Skill X Series RAM, but I heard constantly that the heatsinks on them could conflict with coolers...

Researched the G Skills for like 4-5 hours...

Then in a 5 minute alternative decision, I went with the Muskin Blacklines.

2uh46j9.jpg

Hey! Atleast I'm supporting a company that does good work, AND originates from a State I live in! Woohoo!

just received this this morning, thought i would buy it for the upcoming team cup. It looks brand new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 7900gtx.jpg
    7900gtx.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back