• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking 9500 pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NinjaZX6R

RAM Junkie
Hey All....

Trying to overclock the card I just got. It is the visiontek xtasy 9500 pro. Should I try Powerstrip? I have read that this card is somehow locked, or something like that. Will Rage3d work with this card? Any help would be great....thanks a bunch.

-Collin-

Got a bit of a problem....I dont see one for the visiontek graphics card. Do I just look up one for my ram?

-Collin-

Here is how I OC my card. I am not sure if there is a newer way but this worked for me.

1- DL the KIT link in this post
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33681382

2- Looked at my memory chips and found it was .33 memory. Then picked the file that was for .33. (There is a area for people with .36 memory in that post... check it out if that's your speed)

3- If you run the program in the kit, it will make a floppy disk that you put the .bin file on. Then just follow the read me file it tells you step by step.

4- I use Omaga drivers, I am not sure if the OC tab is now inside the drivers. I installed Rad-clock so I don't know if my OC tab is still that program or now part of the driver package.

It is really pretty simple if you follow the read.me file step by step
in that kit.

I gained 4k 3dmarks from flashing and overclocking my card....went from below 12k to near 16k

Back