• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got a Vendor dispute that is driving you NUTS?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sams like..like Ghostbusters!

Sams like..like Ghostbusters! :attn: only he deals with wayward vendors instead of spirits.
Silversinksam clicked his ruby-red-slippers and made my problem with case-mod.com go away.
Thanks Sam! :beer:

Ordered Windows XP from Globe2000, a vendor on www.pricegrabber.com 02-25-05. I paid EXTRA for priority shipping. No delivery by 03-02-05. E-Mail seller asking where's my software. Seller say will send tomorrow. I say get it here friday or send money my back , I paid by Visa. He says will send 2nd day air DHL Shipping. I say ok. 03-04-05 Tracking says is at DHL location, 3 miles from my house. I call and they tell me I cannot pick it up, I must wait till monday 03-07-05 for delivery. Never ever use this seller, ever again! negative is too nice ! DHL blows huge chunks! I had to go through hell just calling DHL, they have no local phone number, you must go through an 800 number and they do all the talking, they refuse to give out phone numbers and al your messages are passed on. You cannot pick up packages, as I was even told they lock up all the packages ina cage and you cannot pick the package up and must wait till delivery. FARCE!

Steven,
San Diego
:mad:
Silversinksam said:
If you have had a bad experience with a vendor and you tried to work it out to no avail, E-mail Me

Man you could be just what I need SSS. I've sent in a video card to pcsupplysource and they said the rma would take ~1-2 weeks, well it's the starting of the third week and I've yet to receive anything. I've even called them and they are clueless, they don't even return any of my emails. :mad:

I've just called this morning and they've told me the RMA dept doesn't get in until 2:30p.m. (12:30p.m. my time) that's when I'm at school so I'll have to call on my lunch break....

CALLING SSS

Can you please view and help us in: Monarch Shipping ROCKS! (Sarcastic)

Thanks.
-Huy

Thats really nice sss your awsome vendors dont like to upset mods on forums so they wont get a bad name :) i needed you awhile ago :) now i know where to find theman :)

Hum , i can share my friend's experience , but dont call the vendor , anyway , he's french ^^

there that buziness in the city called Computech , a friend of mine hade a HP pc , witch was a P4 2.6ghz , 512mb ram , onboard video nad huh... basic stuff... so he wanted to get a gamer , i talked him about that he need a video card , (without carefully listening to me) and he go to computech , and told them he wants a video card + install on his pc , so he bringed his pc there , the guys said 'your pc is too old for a video card' so the day after i was like 'man ur pc is not SOOO bad' The day after he returned to Computech for buying a new pc , and bought a new one , so i asked him the specs , he telled me them ' P3 1.2ghz , 256mb ram , 20gb hdd , Geforce 5200' , i asked him , how much you paid that , he told me 1200$.(and we where only 2005!) , i didnt say anything and asked , 'what will you do with your 'old' pc?' , he told me , 'huh i dont know , its collecting dust....' , i then said 'ill buy it hum , 200$ , ok?'

So thats how i got a 2nd pc , for cheap , and now laughing at my friend , the day after i bought his pc , i put a Gefore 6600GT inside it and re-selled it for 1000$. i tolded that to him and that , he was feeling SOOOO bad and when i showed him that tomshardware benchmark , he feeled for cry!I then said ' next time , listen to me when im talking to sell you 3ghzz,512mb ram , 6600GT pc for 800$'

thats why i hate local vendor , the price are extremmly hight , once i decided to get there and make some fun , here some prices that i remmeber:

-Geforce 5200- 240$
-450W generic- 100$
-120Gb hdd ide - 200$
-mod case w psu-240$
-P4 PC(~3ghz 512mb ram GF5200) 1000$

All these price are in CAD$

so thats it ;)

I wish i had your name back when i found out a local computer store sold an illegal copy of windows XP to my aunt. Nice of you to do this though SSS.

Don't suppose anyone could help me get my RMA'd drive back from seagate before the weekend?

I'm in the UK btw.

emailed you SSS.

Hopefully you can work your magik.
btw- SSS's account has found a glitch, and he will be back maybe tomorrow..

Richie P said:
Don't suppose anyone could help me get my RMA'd drive back from seagate before the weekend?

I'm in the UK btw.

Damn Seagate...Finaaly agreed to ship me a drive (400Gb version coz their 300Gb's were out of stock, promised me it by the weekend and here i am saturday evening without my hard drive! :(

Full of broken promises. Will be nice to arrive back from my two week trip to Germany to a 400Gb hard drive tho :D

Well Silver is going to tackle my issue with giga-byte so we'll see how his ruby red high heel pumps do with this.lol

Wish they'd work on Ex-Wives. hmmm...have you tried before?lol Wish her to get send to Iceland or some such :) Damn woman owes me like $20,000 that's not including what I had to claim bankruptcy for...unfortunitly court only ordered her to pay $500 :( but she's still hasn't paid that and was ordered too within 60 days it's be over 6 months now and at 8.4% interest plus the $52 I paid to try and attach her state taxes (which she only got back $18.50 so I didn't see anything) she's up to about $900 now.:bang head :mad:

Last edited:
Wolverine690 said:
Well Silver is going to tackle my issue with giga-byte so we'll see how his ruby red high heel pumps do with this.lol

Wish they'd work on Ex-Wives. hmmm...have you tried before?lol Wish her to get send to Iceland or some such :) Damn woman owes me like $20,000 that's not including what I had to claim bankruptcy for...unfortunitly court only ordered her to pay $500 :( but she's still hasn't paid that and was ordered too within 60 days it's be over 6 months now and at 8.4% interest plus the $52 I paid to try and attach her state taxes (which she only got back $18.50 so I didn't see anything) she's up to about $900 now.:bang head :mad:

I only deal with Vendors, Manufacturers and Trolls, Ex Wives is not my thing, but you can use my toll free number to complain, 1-800-Tell-Oprah :beer:

PS, I'll get on your Giga-Byte issue on Monday. I recieved the info you sent to me via E-mail.

Krome said:
Hey SSS? Can you help me get paid from some guy who "bought it now" on my auction on ebay? It's $677.55 that he owes me......

I don't touch Ebay situations unless someone got ripped off and Ebay/Paypal won't help them at all.

Problem is, Ebay and Paypal do not cooperate with any troll matters. My advise is to just get a final value credit for the unpaid sale, and then relist it.

Back