• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guide On How To Build Your Own Clear Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mad Butter

Has anybody ever done it or built their own clear computer case??? Like completely clear all the way around.....I saw Captain Slug selling one in the classifieds.....My questions is how to go about doing this.....I assume you use plexti-glass and bolts to hold the sides together but how do you put the bolts through without cracking the plexti-glass....And if you dont use bolts....What do you use???? Can anybody find or tell me how to go about doing this??? Thanks guys....

There have been several people online who have done it. You might try starting with the articles section at Bit-Tech because they've got a couple of articles up on it. Search the forums, there are several threads in regards to plexi cases too.

You can use bolts, you would have to predrill and tap the holes. Much easier to use a special adhesive designed for acrylic (plexiglass).

Back