• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What size case do you use for watercooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What size case do you use for watercooling?

• Mini

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Mid

Votes: 136 35.1%
  • Full

Votes: 188 48.6%
  • Server Cube

Votes: 15 3.9%
  • External Box

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Other (Please post)

Votes: 29 7.5%

• Total voters
reszda1.jpg

the big fridge sized case in the middle (reg mid tower in lower left for scale). the silver box on top of it is the 1500w psu...

nothing like a case you can stand up inside of to make the task of routing tubing a bit easier. :p

Well, technically I suppose I shouldnt vote, since my water cooling setup is not put together(or even leak-tested yet), but it will be in my Thermaltake Xaser III 2000A in the next few weeks(barring any setbacks, like unexpected case-modding).

My next case might just be This

:)

Last edited:
running a mid tower, a raidmax scorpio-868. it's a small, but roomy case. I fit in a CPU block, GPU block, and a laing d4. the dual rad is sitting on top of the case. it's pretty packed in there, mainly the tee line tubes, and the pump->rad tube. Otherwise, it's got plenty of room to work with.

Zx2Slow said:
I need to find something that can take a triple radiator...

Mountainmods U2-UFO accepts a Thermochill PE120.3 with no modification. There are other full sized server cases that will accept rads that big, with varying degrees of modification of course. Depends how much interior space you want to devote to it. The advantage of the UFO is that you don't give up any drive bays etc.

Back