• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg premiere

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im a Prime member (until they jack up the prices soon...). This looks interesting, though not sure if it is worth $50 for me personally.

yea i still have my shoprunner account for a month or two more, till my trial on that is up. but i use it for both my work and personal, so i probably talk my boss into paying for it since it more than pays for itself in a years time.

Has anyone signed up for this? I'm currently building a new rig so I was thinking about trying it out considering they have a free 30 day trial. My only question is if they charge my card $50 right away or wait 30 days for the trial period and then charge my card? Anyone know?

Its almost always if you don't cancel the trial on the last day you are charged then

I decided to jump on board with this. I buy a LOT of stuff from newegg. For myself, for family, and for random people whom I fix their systems for. This should translate into savings for me over the course of a year in shipping cost.

I purchased the 3 monitors just as I said above, they arrived today in perfect condition shipped from Jersey to Mass.

More to the point I kinda messed up when I ordered them. I was in the moment and I saw the extended service option there 1 year for 25 dollars 2 years for 50 or so. I thought to quickly and said to myself well 25 dollars is pretty reasonable and placed the order. Then I realized it was 3 monitors and 75 dollars for contracts :D OOP'S I don't know why I did that I never buy extended service. I usually never keep stuff long enough for the original warranty's to expire.

So I called New Egg today and got in a 15 minute wait line, about halfway through I remembered, Hey im a New Egg Premiere member and called the proper line. A fellow named Zack answered my call after 4 rings and RMA'ed the service contracts off my purchase and I was off the phone in less than 5 minutes. Just need to wait 2-5 days for the credit to come back on my card.

Premiere account paying off already :D Sahhweeet !

FYI: I signed up for the free trial as well. To answer my own question, they do not charge you until the 30 days are up.

I was building a new rig and managed to get the parts more quickly thanks to the Premier service, but I'll probably cancel before the 30 days are up since I don't shop at Newegg too often (I live in NJ and since they ship from here they charge me tax). On a side note, Amazon also charges tax in NJ now too, but since I already pay for Prime I tend to shop more there then NewEgg.

Back