• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case sizes? HELP!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CheekyChava

I'm building a new system and i would like the case small.

How small? Well my current system is a MIDI case (50x50x24cm ish) and thats a little too big.

It only needs to hold 1 CDrom and 1 floppy 1(maybe 2?) HDD and my asus a7n266-vm (24.5x24.5cm) and my small cooler.
No oc to be done.

What smaller cases are available, where from, how much etc.

Any help appreciated.

Paul.

Shuttle is the way to go if you want to go small. I dont think you can get the case sperate plus the MB is made for the case and vice versa so it would be pointless. Directron.com has a ton of cases you can look at including micros and what not.

these guys have the best prices on some of the ultra small cases some use a laptop PSU too ATX out http://www.caseoutlet.com/case/default.htm
:cool: the pic is for a mini itx mobo but you cant find them much smaller than this "mini-checkercube"

mini-45d-600.jpg

Probably the best bet would be to build your own case out of plexiglass or something. Make it as small as you want, plus it will look cool.

I did think about making the case but the computer aint for me. I'l probably do the case for my next system, plexiglass one like you said.

Paul

Back