• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can anyone point out the 4 front fan locations on this case for me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
weird, the specs say there is 1 80mm side fan, 1 60mm rear fan and 4 80mm front fans :confused: :confused:
I do not see any grills or predrilled holes for 1, let alone 4, front case fans. you may want to verify the specs before purchasing. Maybe the fans are between the plastic cover and the inner metal plate, but even then , i dont see any air holes. You've got me!

I can see one, maybe. I cant really tell whats there, but it could be a fan. I dont see room for four, however. I might need to up the brightness on this monitor, the pic looks kinda dark

I looked inside the front cover and it only looks like it has a slot for one larger fan in the front bracket and maybe a smaller fan next to it. The front is vented as the plastic cover has slats and the inner metal portion has lots of holes. I'm attempting to take the front cover off without breakage but it's on pretty tight probably a job for two.

That front cover is very easy to get off. Just use a pair of plyers to sqeeze the round tab together and push a bit. I sure dont see mounting areas for 4 fans up front though. I just did a raidmax case and it only had room for 1 front fan.

I got the cover off and it only has one slot for a fan. I guess I can't complain too much because the case was pretty cheap but still a disappointment.

I'm now considering some good old modifications though. Anyone know how I can blast a twin blade window/room fan into my PC the biggest issue is the fan is a bit longer or taller than the PC every way I stand it.

Back