• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoW bit of help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have a warrior, lvl 29. I was playing as a warlock, just didn't like it. With a warrior I can solo, except for elite lvls. My warrior isn't really a tank, more of all out dmg. From what i've heard don't expect to beat a mage with a warrior or a shaman. Each class can beat some classes but can get pwned by other classes. I tried fighting a shaman, totaly got pwned. Was slowed down and warded to death. I don't think there's much to do against that for a warrior. The some human sorc came up to me and did 1k dmg with one hit. I was dead so fast I didn't even see what lvl she was.

do you level up auto matically or can u pick which stats lvl . like on other games ive played u can like like strength or defence etc to hit higher. so far ive not found anything like that on WoW

dtc said:
do you level up auto matically or can u pick which stats lvl . like on other games ive played u can like like strength or defence etc to hit higher. so far ive not found anything like that on WoW

Once you hit lvl 10 you are able to start specializing using the talent tree. It will appear in your hot bar next to your spell book. Not sure but you may have to talk to a talent trainer first.

Redstone said:
Once you hit lvl 10 you are able to start specializing using the talent tree. It will appear in your hot bar next to your spell book. Not sure but you may have to talk to a talent trainer first.

Nope... no training necessary to spend talent points. You only need to speak to a class trainer to respec your talents if you messed up or want to try a different build. ;)

Priest really isnt slow to level, its not that bad after mind flay. Just go shadow spec until 55 and you are SET. I can solo 3+ mobs of the same level when I'm in shadowform. The only problem is mana inefficiency, I eat mana like its uhhh something thats great to eat. The misconception of priests is that if you arent holy specced you won't get a group and that is absolute bull since i'm pure PVP spec, not a single holy talent, and I get groups like nobodies business.

dtc said:
u have that in english :p . my friend linked me to some vid of someone on pvp with a shamen looked fun but since ive already leveled some i dont think its worth going back now :shrug:

haha, next time I will post after class rather than 1 minute before it starts and use whole sentences.

How the economy on your server? I just started using the auction house to sell green items and linen that I've come across and don't need. They do better in the auction house instead of selling to a vender. Also killing humanoids will always help as they drop money and linen. But up to know i've had the same problem. So far, most I've ever had at one time is 2g.

well a few of my friends from college have it and there all alliance so im going to start a new character now before ive wasted to much time on this one. im stuck on class again tho. i want one that hits hard. i heard mages are good but depend on manna which i dont really like the sound of

i like the sound of damage from a distance. i have a orc warrior and it got boring pretty fast dont know what to do. im thinking hunter mage or rogue

TheGreySpectre said:
but if you play allinace like me you cant play with all of the OCforums members :(

I want to play with those guys, but I also don't want to make the switch. I think they are planning on making an Alliance also...I sure hope so.

dtc said:
i like the sound of damage from a distance. i have a orc warrior and it got boring pretty fast dont know what to do. im thinking hunter mage or rogue

I tried a Rogue, but for some reason I just couldn't like him. They are good with sneaking attacks and stealth, close combat.

OCG, afaik, has an alliance branch going already on Stormreaver. Last I heard, many of the members on Illidan on the horde side created alliance alts over on Stormreaver. You'd probably want to shoot SpeeDJ a quick pm if you're interested.

Anyone here play with a Hunter? Have you noticed the new sound of the bow (added in patch I guess)...it has to be the most hideous sound ever. For anyone wanting to try the hunter class think otherwise, the more I read on the WoW forums the more I see that the hunter class is getting nerfed, more and more useless. This sucks because I like using the hunter, guess I'll try something else.

I wouldn't go with a hunter, but that's just my opinion. I'm a level 56 Undead mage on Boulderfist Server and I'm finally starting to see my potential. Last night a 52 Hunter tried to kill my while I was fighting a Lvl 54 Mob. I was able to kill the Hunter even though I had a 54 beating on me and his pet as well. They don't seem too tough to me. Mages do a considerable amount of damage from a distance and can also do area of effect damage to multiple mobs up close. I have a Pyroblast Spell which does critical hits of 1500 right now and I'm not even 60 yet.

As far as gold goes, when I was around 52 I found an Epic Shadowblade which I sold on the Auction House for 200 Gold. Gold comes a lot easier the higher level you get. Right now it's no big deal to make ten to fifteen gold in a couple of hours. Choose a Mage for High Damage.

Don't be alliance either. There is already too many of them.

"FOR THE HORDE!"

What

Been playing for more than 2 months now, was just interested to see if anyone here plays on my server. It would be nice if on this post we keep our char names and server at the bottom post. Also pm me if you play on uldum as thats where i play, i run a guild called wishmasters.

Characters: Kishou, Kishow

Server: Uldum

Back