• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

20% Off at Danger Den

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Drinkyoghurt said:
i read this in your watercooling rig thread...too bad i already ordered my parts(arriving today)

wish i would have known about this a month ago before i ordered my stuff i would have waited.

Expires 12/31/06 I believe.

(the 12/31/06 date was from a Google search)

i need more money! gonna stick in one huge order for a bunch of stuff once i get my paycheck on wednesday!

too bad i dont need anything, but really... this is a good deal.

the one thing i EXTREMELY hate about dangerden, though, is their outrageously ripoff shipping costs.

g0dM@n said:
the one thing i EXTREMELY hate about dangerden, though, is their outrageously ripoff shipping costs.

Yeah, it's always best to put a big order together rather than just one thing. I think they wanted 7 or 8 dollars to ship me two 1/2" fittings for my maze4.

scott d said:
Yeah, it's always best to put a big order together rather than just one thing. I think they wanted 7 or 8 dollars to ship me two 1/2" fittings for my maze4.

Since newegg switched to UPS, they are pretty much the same way.

Can this deal be combined with the 5 & 5 deal they have going on? Also, I didn't see an area to enter a cupon code...do you just enter the code in the additional info slot at the bottom of the order form?

Alchemy1 said:
Can this deal be combined with the 5 & 5 deal they have going on? Also, I didn't see an area to enter a cupon code...do you just enter the code in the additional info slot at the bottom of the order form?

the coupon code is entered at the top of the page.

I was gonna order some stuff yesterday, but the price still wound up reaching $180. Methinks I'm just going to lurk in the classifieds a bit before biting on this deal.

ordered 220 dollars worth of stuff paided 177 (got expensive shipping also). :D :D :D :D I was debating on whether or not to buy what i got now or later but with this sweet deal i couldnt resist.

Back