• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hi!I Really Need HELP!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jorki

:D Hi all I am new here at OverClockers! :D So Hope Anybody can help me
with my problem!!Cause It's Making Me Crazy These past 2 weeks!:bang head:bang head:bang head
So!I recently built My Gaming Rig(My first one)
Everything Seems To be working properly!Except For My GFX card
It Seems That whenever i play any game they freeze every 2 seconds lasting for a lot of time So i have to reboot!
Then I tried Seeing My temps while gaming.They were At 60c(BTW i have an amd processor)But Then I notice Playing On Windowed Mode It would not Crash/lag!
But i was wrong!The Crash/lag Would Still Happen But Not That frequently!
So When It Crashed it showed An error!
Your Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.
:bang head
i Tried Fixing it by reinstalling the drivers (no change)
I tried To Fix It with RegEdit (I knew what i was doing)
STILL NO CHANGE!
If anyone Happens To Know I would Love you!

:temper::temper::temper:
Thank you for Bearing with me!
Here Are my specs:CPU:AMD APU A106800K
PSU:750W
GFX:MSi Radeon HD 7770
MBO:Gigabyte F2A85XM-HD3
RAM:8GB CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 1600mhz

Welcome to OCF! :welcome: Your post was moved to AMD GPUs.

The first thing I would do is download the latest AMD driver (from here if you're using Win 7/8 x64 & here if you're using Win 7/8 x86), uninstall your current driver & install that latest one. If your GPU is overclocked, restore it to stock. That error is a graphics driver crash, usually associated with an unstable overclock.

If you still get the error, try uninstalling the driver, pulling your GPU and then re-installing Catalyst to use your APU without discrete GPU. The same download you got for your discrete GPU should work for the APU.

Hey Im back! Still!
Nothing Worked!
Did as told!
PLEASE help!

Let's get some information. Open HWMonitor and CPUz (CPU, Memory and Mainboard tabs) and post a screenshot with all that please. It will help us help you.

The likelihood of both your GPU and APU's GPU being bad is slim to zero, so you're either overheating or it's a software problem. If the temps you were seeing were GPU temps, that's well within the normal operating range, maybe even on the low side. If that's your APU, it may be warm but should still operate without crashing.

• What sort of cooling do you have on the APU? Is the GPU using the stock cooler?
  • What is the make & model # of your PSU?
  • Have you manually set your RAM to their specified speed, timings & voltage?
  • Is this a fresh OS install, or did you move the HDD from an older PC?

I thought I was overheating my temps are really high while gaming!
About 70c on gaming
About 55c While browsing the net!
Yes i use the stock apu cooler The shop told me it would do!
Well My Psu is A Turbo-X(greek brand) I would grade it With -A
My Ram Is stock 1333mhz With X.M.P Profile It's 1600mhz
But i got it on 1333mhz Stock.The Timings Are correct i think! and the voltage Well I dont really i'll check it later im on phone right now.
The Os Install Is Fresh My hdd is 2-3 weeks Old(brand new)

Hey ATMINSIDE here are the screen shots you asked hope it helps
And Thanks For helping!! I cant upload ScreenshotS! Can you give an email or something???

Click "Go Advanced" and use the paperclip icon to upload them

Back