• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nfs:hp2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CSaddict

I just put this back in and I forgot which file to remove to unlock all the cars. Can someone please help me out?

It's not quite what you're looking for, but it's close

Open the cars.ini file in the \cars subdirectory. Change the values for 'price=' and 'nfsprice=' values to something low (like 1 or even 0 might work). You can then buy all the cars for that value.

Yeah. I did that but I remember a file you removed and it opened all the tracks and cars. Thanks Oni.

Another cheat I found @ Megagames.com

Faster cars
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "cars.ini" file in the "cars" sub-folder in the game directory. Change the "mass=" value to "100" for a faster car.
Open the folder of a powerful car, such as the F1, F50, etc. Copy the "car.ini" file from here and paste it over the original "car.ini" file of a slower car in its own folder (for example, the Elise). This instantly gives that car the speed and handling characteristics of the better vehicle. Note: Back up the original "car.ini" file of the slower car in the event that you want to revert it back to its standard settings.

Edit: Heres a trainer to unlock all cars and tracks
http://www.megagames.com/cgi/downlo...ED.FOR.SPEED.HOT.PURSUIT.2.UNLOCKER.CLASS.ZIP

Back