• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCS | Overclockers.com Counter Strike: Source Clan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Keep this thread on track. I will delete any non-G-rated site links as well.

This thread is about this forum's CS:S clan. Any other talk will not be tolerated.

I was just playing on the iceworld server, like I do from time to time, and was banned by OCS|Darkwind (or dark something). I was not warned, and am not aware of any rules I've broken.

I've seen him on from time to time, and he seems to enjoy his admin powers. Hopefully someone can contact him and have him post here, to let me know why he banned me. Thanks

Need to get a 1.6 server.. just for us original players :cool:

As soon as I get my old account back (god damn 6 digi stolen :mad: ) I'll be playing every now and then

After playing cs:s for soo long (a couple months), I went back to 1.6 and....SUCKED. I'm sure if I played it for a couple of months, the years of experience will come back...but I was just so suprised at how bad I got at it. When I was playing them both, it was fine...but that soon changed, lol

And 6 digit is nothing :p

I think we can all say that we were all good in the past.. hell I remember last year I would be playing 35+hours a week of 1.6, now I can barley do 10 hahaha. i suck now.

It was a low 6, 12xxxx, almost a 5 haha.

So whats up? Gun game server is now 24/7 office with only bots playing? 32man gets no responce? Is there still a clan? cal? twl?

Guess I need to update stuff. Been uber busy, workin on 2 game servers, buildin a custom harley in my garage and just regular work. Here is latest ip of new 100 tickrate server. I have been working on some changes and this is latest.
63.209.35.172:27015 |OCS|100 Tic dust2/office RTV enabled
RTV is rock the vote for the slow ones. We also have a zombie server at: 209.246.143.225:27015 |OCS| 24/7 SZM Zombies Mod Server
We are going to have to shut zombie down for a bit unless someone wants to help out with payment. DVSracing is paying for it and I already pay for other one. Website is now at: http://www.ocs.frih.net/
Forums are: http://www.ocs.clanservers.com/forum/index.php?sid=c5ba478b8fdfaf773c1b325969567d1a

If anyone needs to know anything, please email me or PM me. I try to keep servers going well and if there are any concerns or suggestions please let me know. :beer:

I made that all by myself, Smokin Hippie didnt help me a bit. :bday: I just added that cs_office07 to vote list. I like it, give it a try. Whats been up voodoo?

mw521 said:
I made that all by myself, Smokin Hippie didnt help me a bit. :bday: I just added that cs_office07 to vote list. I like it, give it a try. Whats been up voodoo?

Kicking rear and taking names at work. Shoot me a PM once in a while. I miss talking over ICQ with you.

Back