• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New Beast

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i Love that eppisode :D

Corey,

you have been given so many options as to how to maximise your spend/performance, and we can all sit hear untill we are blue in the face and offer ideas.:argue:

at the end of the day it all comes back to what YOU prefer and actualy want to buy. :confused:

excuse me if i seam a little scynical but you have been going around in circles for quite some time with this (take the power supply for eg. you asked for a better one and many opinions have been offered, but you keep going back to the coolermaster lol). :shrug:

i think you need to go back through the last few pages, take the parts that you like and put them in a basket.

if you realy need help after that point feel free to ask us, but it just seams to me like we are not helping you much?

first, lol and second, i did go back and look at what was offered yesterday and i stopped and thought about what has been said. I then put aside what I wanted and just made a system and it does not cost too much and it will be better than the other system that I wanted.

thanks guys

Corey

Back