• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Turn on techtv now... there gonna talk about the 64bit hammer after the commercial br

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rippedsocks

Turn on techtv now... there gonna talk about the 64bit hammer after the commercial br

its 11:04 as im posting this (EST) and it just showed a star wars clone wars commercial... hurry... they might mention barton, 2800+ info

very dissapointing... all they said is that some people think that AMD is making a bad choice to stay with x86 architecture will using 64bit commands.... sounds like they were paid off byt intel!

rippedsocks said:
very dissapointing... all they said is that some people think that AMD is making a bad choice to stay with x86 architecture will using 64bit commands.... sounds like they were paid off byt intel!
heh aren't they funded by intel?

i wish intel would buy,pay,fund, me!
i dont think id put much into what tech tv says.
only show i liked was screensavers.but even that i wouldnt put much stock into product ratings. too comercially powered.

i love watching tech tv and when the ygive you these "awesome deals" pcs for like 1200 bucks hwen i can build the same thing for around 400. LOL it makes me laugh

Back