• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I can't afford any games!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I myself am going to start RF:G as soon as my new video card gets here. Its unplayable on the x1650 I've been using. I'm a huge fan of the original RF so of course I'll recommend it first!

Portal is a lot of fun if you haven't gotten to it, but get Left 4 Dead installed and download the community maps it will deliver hours of fun...at least, if you've got 3 buddies who play!

Saints Row 2 or Dawn of War 2 or alternatively start with the Red Faction series but the latest one seems a bit detached from the first two.

Saints Row may seem a bit odd at the start (and it is a bit buggy) but it is a lot of fun and some of the story is hilarious, so long as you like a bit of violent humour. You can also play the single player campaign all the way through in co-op mode with another player, which despite some noticeable lag can be a great laugh.

Back